We are proud to host NZ’s only giant saltwater crocodiles - the world’s apex predators. Complimenting these reptiles is our magnificent tropical butterfly house, cotton-top tamarins and other reptiles. We also host NZ’s giant wetapunga - one of the world’s largest insects and an aquaria. Beside the playground take a train ride around the new Dinosaur Kingdom that opened in Jan 2014 - see the dinosaurs come to life! Last but not least is Buttermilk farm where you can get up close and personal with the cute and cuddly animals.
We are open every day except Xmas & Boxing day and are 50% undercover so don't let the rain put you off!
We are situated 2 minutes from the Airport and provide a free shuttle service to and from the airport.
- Proximity to town: 20 minutes from Auckland City
- Proximity to airport: 2 minutes from Auckland Airport. We offer a free shuttle to and from the airport.
- Parking: Large free car park available
Price range & Conditions
- Child pricing: $10 to $16
- Adult pricing: $10 to $27
Other charges: Children under 3 are FREE. The train ride is seperate, not included in the prices above.